Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: GPA 212 in 614

  1. #1
    Inactive Member eisbär's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GPA 212 in 614

    Do you think a GPA 212-8A would work well in a 614 cabinet? Your opinions please. All comments are appreciated.

    I did a query but all threads I found didn't come up with hard facts which cabinet to choose. So please forgive me if I overlooked anything.

    Best regards
    Ralph

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GPA 212 in 614

    I have asked Bill this very question and he said they will work well in 614 cabs.

    Tony

  3. #3
    Inactive Member eisbär's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GPA 212 in 614

    Thanks a lot for your help!!
    Best regards
    Ralph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.